Volunteering with the WLMP
The Women’s Legal Mentorship Program (WLMP) understands it can be hard to balance your desire to make a difference and your busy life. Whether you are a law student, articling student or lawyer. That’s why the WLMP offers Volunteer From Home (VFH) opportunities. So we can provide volunteering and student leadership opportunities for all our student members.
Volunteering with the WLMP Student Leadership Program
It can be hard to balance your desire to make a difference and your busy life. That’s why the Women’s Legal Mentorship Program (WLMP) offers Volunteer From Home (VFH) student leadership and volunteer committee opportunities.
- All our national student leadership volunteer opportunities are virtual. Allowing Each WLMP student leader the opportunity to make a difference in a way that fits their schedule.
- Also, each volunteer leadership opportunity posted lists the approximate average volunteer hours required per week along with an idea of how you can help make a difference.
- Plus, our volunteering applications focus on identifying each volunteer’s skills and gifts. Helping you create lasting change by creating a braver space where you can bring your talents.
All WLMP Student Leadership Program leader works on specific project giving them a chance to take on a lead role on a project.
Apply to Volunteer with the WLMP Student Leadership Program
Start building your legal leadership skills now!
Sign Up for WLMP Student Leadership Program
- This is a low time commitment with average volunteer commitment of 2 to 3 hours a week.
- APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
- If you have any questions, email email@example.com