Ever wondered what trauma – informed approaches are? Want to learn more about how to integrate trauma-informed and culturally responsive approaches in your current or future legal practice?
Then sign up for Women’s Legal Mentorship Program (WLMP) webinar: Trauma-informed Approaches for Current and Future Lawyers with Dr. Pavna K. Sodhi.
During this WLMP webinar, Dr. Pavna K. Sodhi will discuss various therapeutic and decolonized approaches to supporting clients who have experienced trauma.
Dr. Sodhi will provide an understanding of what trauma is, how trauma manifests, therapeutic processes to overcoming trauma, and trauma-informed and culturally responsive approaches legal professionals, no matter where they are in their legal career, can integrate into their practice.
This online event is open to to WLMP members. You must be a member to attend. Membership verification will happen during the event registration.
- Date: Thursday January 26, 2023, 6:30 – 8:00 PM (EST) or 3:30 – 5:00 PM (PST)
- Event Registration Starts at: 6:10 PM EST or 3:10 PM (PST)
- Location: Zoom (online)
- WLMP Member Event: Open to all WLMP Lawyer, Articling and Law Student Members. Membership in the WLMP is free.
Sign up through Eventbrite. Register Here. Spaces are limited.
WLMP Lawyer Members registered with the Law Society of Ontario please note that this WLMP event has been CPD Accredited by the Law Society of Ontario for:
- This program contains 0 hour(s) and 45 minute(s) of Professionalism Content
- This program contains 0 hour(s) and 45 minute(s) of EDI Professionalism Content.